Monday, January 14, 2013


Day 1 modulo 7 : Here comes another week, with its pack of exams and other good surprises. But now I am waking up early, because after I discovered that you're working a bit more without a computer, I made another interesting discovery, it happens that if you wake up early in the day, well the day lasts longer too, I mean you have more time in the day. That seems incredible I know, I have even the theory that if you wake up early enough the day can last forever (some people call that insomnia, weird name) but that would never happen to me, I am too much in love with my bed. It is a true love story : we fell for each other on the first sight, since then we are sleeping together almost everynight, unfortunately he is very jealous he really doesn't want anyone else to sleep with us, but one day I'll teach him!

No comments:

Post a Comment